Aluminium Sliding windows :
The window is designed to have one, two, three, four window sashes sliding horizontally within the frame.
Openable Windows :
- Double-Hung Windows. This type of window has two sashes that slide vertically up and down in the frame. ...
- Casement Windows.that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges at the side. ... These windows are often held open using a casement stay. Windows hinged at the top are referred to as awning windows, and ones hinged at the bottom are called hoppers.These hinged windows operate by a turn of a crank in an operating mechanism.
- Awning windows are hinged at the top and open outward, allowing for ventilation even during a light rain. Often used in combination with other window styles or placed higher on walls for privacy, they are easy to open and close.
- Transom Window. are named as such because they are located over top of a window or door's transom- this is the beam that separates the top of the window or door from the rest of the wall.
- Bay or Bow Windows.A bay window has three openings, available in angled projections. They usually has four or five and overall structure consists of a picture window with two other windows, usually smaller, on either side. A bow window's structure is curved, creating a rounded appearance on the outside of the home.